Powerful cleaning and disinfection, without harsh chemical residues*
Dettol Power & Pure Kitchen Spray is ideal for tackling tough kitchen cleaning tasks. Its Active Oxygen ingredient powers through stains and breaks down to just water and oxygen so there’s no need to rinse afterwards. As well as being tough on dirt, it kills 99.9% of bacteria, including E. coli and influenza virus (H1N1).
Buy Now - choose your selected online retailer below
Power & Pure Kitchen Spray
Select a size:
* even without rinsing. The active ingredient breaks down into water and oxygen leaving nothing but sprakling surfaces and a pleasant fragrance. No rinse required.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E. coli and influenze (H1N1)
- No harsh chemical residue*
- Powerful cleaning
- Leaves a sparkling surface and pleasant fragrance.
- Turn nozzle to ‘ON’ position.
- Keep bottle upright, spray from 20- 25 cm away.
- Leave to work for up to 5 minutes and then simply wipe clean.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Food preparation surfaces
- Kitchen work surfaces
- Cooker tops
- Sealed wooden surfaces
- Glass surfaces
- Draining board
- Greasy hobs
Not suitable for use on marble, brass, copper, unwaxed vinyl or unfinished wood.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.